I SO WANT TO GO!!! I'll be wrapping up my 8 year college career so I will be up to my eyeballs in finals. I even had a secret stash o' cash saved up before I realized that it would be impossible for me to go. Where is it next year?

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I will not be at the big dance this year. I was lucky enough to get to the last three, so I've been pretty lucky. The wife and daughter just finalized our family vacation and guess which week they planned if for. Yep, same week as the Nats. I did not influence them in any way, since I missed our last family vacation, recovering from hernia surgery. The doc would not let me travel to Florida so soon after my surgery. On the bright side, I will be in Pensicola and I get to go to the Naval Aviation Museum and scoot over to the Air Force Armament Museum, and hang out with the family, and eat lots of good food, so it ain't all bad. I will miss the vendors room. I guess I will have to wait for Columbus, driving distance about the same as Atlanta. You guys have a blast. Don M.

I'll definitely be there along with the rest of the north Atlanta crew. Looking forward to it as last year was the first one I've missed since Santa Clara in 1998. It'll be my 16th Nats! Not sure about all the details yet, but I know that we'll be arriving mid-day Wednesday for a first pass on the vendors and then a bunch of fun from there!

Well.. It looks more and more likely that I may be able to join in the fun! I'm ferrying one of my birds to Greenville SC.. Leaving Kadena on the 14th.. We're takin the eastern route.. So we probably won't get in the states until about the 1st... So I'll just have to find some place to hang until the show starts on the 6th.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...