2007 Aviation Nation Airshow-Nellis AFB

Great shots Randy. You've got a wonderful variety of warbirds on the west coast! That shot of the Spitfire looks like and air-to-air shot.

Chappie

Thanks! Sunday I was on the bleachers...they were only maybe 10 rows high but with as low as some of the planes were flying I got some shots that made it seem like I was higher than I was (like the Spitfire and the Predator shots).

Good job... :coolio:

Thanks!

outstanding Randy! :)

what equipment were you using for the flying stuff?

Thanks Ken! I used a Canon Rebel Xti and L 100-400mm IS for probably 99% of the air stuff...it got a workout that weekend! I also have a second Xti with a 28-135mm IS...used that one for some of the wide taxi shots and anything else I couldn't pull back far enough with my 100-400mm.

Wow!

That has to be one of the most well rounded show schedules I've ever seen.

The subjects were awesome and your photos were even better.

Thanks! It was a great show with a lot of variety...the only drawback was they had so much stuff they ran out of daylight!

Edited by wakko807
Wow!

That has to be one of the most well rounded show schedules I've ever seen.

The subjects were awesome and your photos were even better.

Definately!! I don't think I've ever seen such a wide variety at one show.....

I also noticed that the T-birds have 2 females now on the team.When did this happen? (not that it's bad...I'm just curious :) )

But anyway....your photo's are unbelievable Randy!

Full Afterburner,

Scot M.

Edited by Scot M
But anyway....your photo's are unbelievable Randy...and I'm also curious about your photo set-up.My wife said I could have a new rig if I gave her the one I have now....so I'm gathering some intel.Thanks!

Full Afterburner,

Scot M.

Thanks Scot! I've been using the Canon Rebel Xti and love it...it's a great camera and really easy to use. I use one with an L 100-400mm IS and a second one with a 28-135mm IS for short work. I have the optional battery grip on both of them. :thumbsup: