I'll do my part and drink whatever they put out. It is the least I can do.

Floyd

:monkeydance::thumbsup: Me too

Right now I'm planning on staying sober (3-4 beer limit for the nite), my motel is 20 minutes away and if I'm driving I have to think of that....I barely remember driving back to the motel in Hotlanta :blink:

I can't speak for Bob on this.....but it would be cool if the hotel could supply us with beer we could buy after the free beer runs out. Of course there is the fear guys staying off site will drink too much and try to drive back to their hotel. This party has grown to a shocking size.

Steve B

I can't speak for Bob on this.....but it would be cool if the hotel could supply us with beer we could buy after the free beer runs out. Of course there is the fear guys staying off site will drink too much and try to drive back to their hotel. This party has grown to a shocking size.

Steve B

I thought about that, thats why I'm limiting myself if I'm driving....we're have to see how things shake out the closer we get but carpooling for some might be worthwhile :worship:

Don - glad you remember Atlanta. that was a little too much fun! i remember exiting the party on the wrong side of the building and then walking all around the hotel looking for the car.

HOWEVER ....

so like can we bring stuff to the 2Bob's party? like an extra 24 of corona's? and limes?

Shark

Don - glad you remember Atlanta. that was a little too much fun! i remember exiting the party on the wrong side of the building and then walking all around the hotel looking for the car.

HOWEVER ....

so like can we bring stuff to the 2Bob's party? like an extra 24 of corona's? and limes?

Shark

I found my car, now driving to the motel down the block I don't remember too well :wierdo:

Dont worry guys, Bob will have plenty of sponsorship help next summer!! Two Mikes Resin will happily chip in as well as several other vendors. Remember it is OUR way of thanking you our customers and friends. We appreciate YOU and your business. Of course I guess that means Two Mikes needs to get some products pumped out huh?? :(

• 4 weeks later...
Dont worry guys, Bob will have plenty of sponsorship help next summer!! Two Mikes Resin will happily chip in as well as several other vendors. Remember it is OUR way of thanking you our customers and friends. We appreciate YOU and your business. Of course I guess that means Two Mikes needs to get some products pumped out huh?? :thumbsup:

yea! let's see them man!!

make sure yo have a table at the Nats. I'll be sure to stop by.

Shark

Which night will the 'Beer Blast' take place?

I'm considering booking a room at a cheaper motel/hotel due to cost, but might like to book a room at the convention hotel for just this one night so I don't have to worry about driving or dealing with a taxi...

:woot.gif:

I might come to the Nats aswell if there's some fortune and if I do, I'll bring some quality Czech beer so you won't have to stick limes in it :thumbsup:

Czechvar is a nice beer. If you do come I would like to meet up with you. I am hoping to go myself.

Wayne

Which night will the 'Beer Blast' take place?

I'm considering booking a room at a cheaper motel/hotel due to cost, but might like to book a room at the convention hotel for just this one night so I don't have to worry about driving or dealing with a taxi...

:banana:

IIRR Thursday Nite....I figure I'll carpool or just be real carefull....its still 9 months away

Strongly hope to join you. It is going to be the highlight of the year for me

My advantage : I will not be driving and either somebody of the folks I will be sticking with take me to the hotel or (if the will be ashame of me) I shall sleep somewhere in the venue hotel corner.

Looking forward to meet you

Jozef from Slovakia