Tamiya's new P-51D with staff car

Hi

Title says it all - tried Tamiya's homepage, but neither the US or Japanees page reveals what markings are included, except there are 3 options?

Question then is wich 3 :blink:

Looking forward to hearing more

Thanks! :coolio:

What's the kit number?

Is that the same '42 Ford staff car that Squadron is offering in a built-up/pre-painted form for way more than I'm gonna pay if I can eventually get it as a separate kit?

Been looking forward to this for a long time!

:doh:

Old Blind Dog

i am a bit unsure why they have a metal chasis on this one as well since almost all other 1/48 vehicles they sell (not the tanks and such) have styrene chasis. I think the only one that does have a metal chasis is the deuce and a half.

i am a bit unsure why they have a metal chasis on this one as well since almost all other 1/48 vehicles they sell (not the tanks and such) have styrene chasis. I think the only one that does have a metal chasis is the deuce and a half.

Which ones have styrene chassis? I have not come across any of their 1/48 armor line that does not have the metal chassis, including the tiny 250/3 Greif I just picked up.

Just wondering.

Hi

Title says it all - tried Tamiya's homepage, but neither the US or Japanees page reveals what markings are included, except there are 3 options?

Question then is wich 3 :blink:

Looking forward to hearing more

Thanks! :cheers:

The markings are for The Millie G, Maj. Edward B. Giller, CY*G, 343rd FS, 55th FG. Blondie, Lt. Marvin W. Arthur, QP*U, 334th FS, 4th FG. Margaret/Milly, Lt. donald F. Jones, PI*O, 360th FS, 356th FG.

The decals look good. ( I hope that they work!). You also get masks to do the nmf forward section of The Millie G's fuselage. HTH.

Lou Correri

The markings are for The Millie G, Maj. Edward B. Giller, CY*G,...

The decals look good. ( I hope that they work!). You also get masks to do the nmf forward section of The Millie G's fuselage. HTH.

Lou Correri

Methinks I must do that one - years ago I built the old 1:72nd Revell kit with those markings iirc, you remember, with the sliding canopy and red rear fuselage, it will be an interesting exercise to do it right, and in a larger scale.

And I firmly believe that you can never have too many Mustangs.