hi there,

I was thinking about building our newest naval heli for a long time.. and last week, one of my customers wanted me to build one for him, so here I am :doh:

the only way to build a turkish seahawk is using italeri sh-60b kit as a basis and buying several aftermarket sets for radar dish, pylons etc or building everything from scratch.. since the interior of the model is unimportant for my customer, I will only build external differences and I will try to finish it within two weeks...

here are first shots:

interior color is basic grey, black and green cushions...

01.jpg

02.jpg

2-1.jpg

and cover for sonobuoys and pylons....

44.jpg

46.jpg

45.jpg

regards

Edited by A.C.Acikgoz

hi

a quick update.... as you can see, I am building radar dish section and dipping sonar etc. I decided to use old Academy Blackhawk clear canopy instead of multipart italeri one... white circular object is a plastic bottle cap for radar dish... I hope it will be Ok after some epoxy puty layers and a little shaping...

1003.jpg

1002.jpg

regards

hi, here is todays update....

2001.jpg

2002.jpg

there are some more places to sand, of course.. all white parts are lamineted sheet sytrene

2003.jpg

2004.jpg

2005.jpg

and decal drawings for custom printing at home including stencils for penguin misille

Graphic1.jpg

now it is time for FLIR pod and more sanding :woot.gif:

regards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...