Hey Guys,

I need some info. what is the yellow and black stripped handle in the front of the mohawk cockpit? I know it has something to do with egress but what?

Thanks

Andy

Sorry I put it in the wrong area. ment to put it in the prop forum. Thats what happens when you are up all night ha ha

Edited by titan8251
Hey Andy,

What handle are you talking about? Do you have the Squadron In Action on the Mohawk. If you don't I can mail you a mine.

Sincerely,

David M.

PS have you seen this:

http://cobracompany.com/cobra_pit.htm

Darth,

yea I have it and it dosent really say what is for. I was just wondering. I have the true details cockpit for the OV-1A, so I am having to use some kit parts as well as I have the wrong cockpit.

Andy

Hey Guys,

I need some info. what is the yellow and black stripped handle in the front of the mohawk cockpit? I know it has something to do with egress but what?

Thanks

Andy

Sorry I put it in the wrong area. ment to put it in the prop forum. Thats what happens when you are up all night ha ha

Do you mean the one in front of the throttle quadrant? That's the flight control gust lock.