What is with the Emlers School Glue?

Ha! I was trying something with putting in the windows, but it wasn't working well and I eventually gave it up.

The box ones or those from MAW?

I'm probably going to stick with the box decals, unless I can find something quick.

SLICK

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time, but i happened to burn my hand and fingers and have been unable to work on models...it's even hard to type this, but I can't stay away from ARC. Anyway, I'm still hoping to finish on time, but we will see.

SLICK

Quick question...hows the fit?? and does the kit have raised panel lines?

Yeah...uhm.....the fit is, well, I'll put it at moderate. However, the raised panel lines are near impossible to sand around...but I try. The model is pretty large, and the looks make it rahter exciting, but it's not the best kit. I don't rescribe...only because I don't have the tools and haven't aquired the patience to do so at this stage in my modeling career, but if your someone who doesn't mind redoing the panel lines I would rescribe, at least to make working on it easier.

Thanks for the comments!

SLICK

Edited by slick95

Ok, I've decided a week and a half with burns is not going to keep me from building anymore...so I did quite a bit today while watching the Live Chat window :cheers:

Sorry I don't have more pics, but I filled and sanded the fuselage and put together the nacelles. I will fill and sand those tomorrow and it's off to the paint shop for some primer and hopefully the first coat of paint!

Osprey016.jpg

Osprey018.jpg

SLICK

Ok, I finished filling and sanding and now it's time to head to the paint shop. However, I've noticed a problem...the blades are too long. I will be cutting them to fit shortly. I have also masked everything.

Now onto some pics!

Osprey_prep018.jpg

Osprey_prep016.jpg

Osprey_prep020.jpg

Osprey_prep023.jpg

SLICK

Edited by slick95

Thanks guys! Here are some pics I just took after removing the mask. I really like the way the paint came out! It sucks that the camera makes these shades of paint lighter than they really are. You kinda have to be here looking at it to see the real colors. I guess it works just like the real thing!

Osprey_paint_maskoff015.jpg

Osprey_paint_maskoff016.jpg

SLICK