Well, a little bird told me when Clay Anderson would be back in Nebraska. So I am going to change gears yet again and go back to working on a 1/144 Space Shuttle model I was planning to build for him (before I took on the project to build a 1/72 model for the local museum). I am still below the 50% threshold to submit this as a GB entry and along side it I might be doing a 1/288 scale shuttle build for his mother. I have until late February to get these done, so I will make it before the GB deadline.

I figure this is best since I like doing shuttles and I know what I need to get done to do them up right. Besides, there are some things I want to try which I didn't have a chance to with the 1/72 model. The kit used will be a 1/144 Revell kit, utilizing the new Revell of Germany decal sheet and the Cutting Edge tile decals in this scale. If I succeed with this and the 1/288 shuttle, it will bring my completed shuttle tally up to four models in the past three years.

If I get these done in a timely fashion, I will resume work on my other projects.