Filtering out my typos!

Just spotted something remarkable over on Britmodeller, it corrected my most common typo...the! Of all of the words I type daily that is the one my fingers stumble over most often.

I guess it was simply a case of the BM mods getting sick of seeing the everywhere (I don't post there all that much - honest!) but they used the same filter that replaces the 'seven dirty words plus a few' to search for and destroy the most evil of typos...the and replace it with THE!

Just something to think of. But it'd make it harder for me to search for my own posts then!

Matt

Just spotted something remarkable over on Britmodeller, it corrected my most common typo...teh! Of all of teh words I type daily that is the one my fingers stumble over most often.

I guess it was simply a case of the BM mods getting sick of seeing teh everywhere (I don't post there all that much - honest!) but they used the same filter that replaces teh 'seven dirty words plus a few' to search for and destroy the most evil of typos...teh and replace it with THE!

Just something to think of. But it'd make it harder for me to search for my own posts then!

Matt

I like this idea....I'll add it to the bad word filters to correct this typo.

thanks for the suggestion.