Light & Dark Ghost Greys Tamiya equivalent

I've never understood why Tamiya doesn't come out with an adidtional/broader range of common colors. They really need some modern US colors in addition to more populer Luftwaffe colors.

Thanks goodsgt. I will give it a try.

But, toad you are absolutely right. I am thinking the same, too. Tamiya really needs some modern US Airforce and Navy/Marines colors in the FS range.

Tamiya really needs some modern US Airforce and Navy/Marines colors in the FS range.

I generally avoid Tamiya paints for this very reason. I really don't have any desire to go through a bunch of mixing to come up with very common military colors when I can just go to the Model Master rack and pick them up.

you are right David. I personally dont like mixing because of consistency. I dont think anyone can keep the same color in two coats of paint.

I cannot find Model Master acrylics here. There is only vallejo and tamiya. Unfortunately I cannot find the equivalants of 36375 and 36320 in Valleo, too.