Eurocopters Park Here

yes it is, i've got a long list of planes and choppers i work with ;)

Then you must post them ..Have you had a look at the thread called THE PARKING LOT in the Research Forum on ARC...

have a look there and you will see what you can post as THAT thread is archived... :woot.gif:

Edited by HOLMES

Here's a few...

IMGP0719a.jpg

AS-350-B2, South Coast Helicopters. Device on the belly is a test landing radar for the Phoenix Mars lander.

AS350B.jpg

Relatively rare AS-350D (powered by the Lycoming LTS-101 boat anchor). Device on the nose is ALHAT, a test set for future planetary landers, using LIDAR, radar and optical tracking systems.

Both these helos are movie and TV stars, having numerous appearances to their credit

Photo48.jpg

SA-365N "Whistling S**tcan". This aircraft was leased from Eurocopter by the Foreign Science and Technology Center and flight tested by the US Army. Later became the prototype for the Panther, and is supposedly still flying as a civil ship in France.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

My favorite two EC's:

Real job:

IMG_999991.jpg

Very stable law enforcement platform, great for NVG and IFR.

Contract job:

20110624_004_photo_Rozle-Bregar.jpg

Love the power and agility. Only fun, fun, fun comes to mind.

Edited by Phoinix

Very nice pics all, even though something is inherently wrong with the way the wings operate :whistle: ; whaddaya expect I'm a fixed wing fan :D.

ooh NICE !!!

Well my good Holmes...if figures that you would be drawn to the one that has to do with LE; as has been said birds of a feather...and all that :whistle: ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...