Problems uploading a new avatar

I've been trying all morning and I give up. I've downloaded an image of a patch, resized it to less that 80x80 in photoshop, uploaded it to photobucket, then tried to put it in avatar line, and it won't take it. Keeps kicking back an error, same if I try to use pic straight off my PC (which I understand shouldn't work). How do I make the photobucket avatar (which fits the size requirements) upload to the board?? Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jeff

It's *may* not uploading because it's a dynamic URL. Make sure you're using the 'direct link' option as the URL you're using to past into the avatar field.

Otherwise... post the pic here and I'll see if I can make it work.

... and that's what I get for opening a bunch of links before replying to them. Nevermind. :banana:

Edited by MickeyThickey
It's *may* not uploading because it's a dynamic URL. Make sure you're using the 'direct link' option as the URL you're using to past into the avatar field.

Otherwise... post the pic here and I'll see if I can make it work.

... and that's what I get for opening a bunch of links before replying to them. Nevermind. ;)

Yeah, don't ya hate when ya go to help someone and they go and figure it out themselves Mickey ? :thumbsup::doh:

Looks good Jeff !

Gregg