I have finally finished my 1/48 V-22 Osprey for the VTOL's of the World GB. Although it is not completely accurate with its OOB decals (they are of a real Osprey, but not the one like I have painted) and the colors...but I am pleased with them because they do look flat indoors and shiney in the light...much like the real thing. None-the-less, I am happy with my work and new techniques I have learned from this build...especially in the short amount of time I had to complete it before deadline. I found that you can in fact mix a gloss coat (or at least future) with poly scale flat to make a satin or semigloss (thanks much guys for the help in tools n' tips today!). I have left the gear doors loosly attached as well as the loading ramp. That way I can eventually attached the gear to allow it to sit on the ground and close the ramp if I ever feel so fit to do this.

I will post my 2007 builds soon! Thanks all for looking and for the help!

Osprey_finished002.jpg

Osprey_finished012.jpg

Osprey_finished016.jpg

Osprey_finished027.jpg

Osprey_finished028.jpg

SLICK

You did a nice model in a pair of weeks and a commendable work as you did it with your fingers burned!

LOL! Thanks!! I finished with only blisters on the ends of my fingers :D

SLICK

Edited by slick95