Hey there!

I will start with the Academy Bf-109G-14, 1/72 of course :D, one of my proposed entries of the Eastern Front GB that didn't quite make it. Eduard PE set will be added, markings for Erich Hartmann aircraft.

ac1653.jpg

That's it for now, will propose more later after that one gets started.

Edited by Victor R
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm in. Having not built a 109 for years I'm quite looking forward to this. The mother in-law was quite astute in the selction of this years Xmas gifts.

1/48 Hasegawa 109 F-4/Trop

1/48 Hasegawa 109 G-2

Shame all my gear and the kits aren't located in the same part of the world as me at the moment. This will be a late minute dash to the finish line.

Regards,

Heff

Ok, so I'll jump in as well.

This is the kit we are using for the school project,*** Historical Applications in Aircraft Design*** My plan is to have both finished for this GB

Bf109K-4Hartmann.jpg going to build the "Hartmann" box stock

Bf109K-4SecondaryProject.jpg

This is the Secondary plan, I will do some work on the cockpit, but not alot mainly just adding some wires and such to give it alil better look.

Also plan on replacing the spinners on both kits with the correct spinners and the mufflers with moskit mufflers.

~crossing my fingers the img works~

Edited by Rattler
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm here with a 1/32 Hasegawa bf109E-3

DSC_0247-1.jpg

Markings for Josef Priller, Yellow 1, 6/JG 51, Mardyck, Belgium, October 1940

Lots of A/M stuff since this kit is as old as the hills on grandma's chest

...and a G-6 player to be determined later if time allows :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's more than half done, so it doesn't count for the GB, but I'm going to use this GB as the inspiration to finish my 1/24th Airfix 109E that has been sitting on a shelf for some time.

Here's the current progress:

http://www.nakatomitower.com/Airfix109_Unpainted2a.jpg

I'm doing it in JG26 low-demarcation camo, RLM02 and green. 3rd one down in this image:

http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/Rev1...CED48215/03.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Forgot to check for a GB before starting construction, 'doh!

I have a mostly assembled, but unpainted, 1/72 Italeri 109 F or G that I'd like to enter (I'm missing the box, instructions and decals at the moment, but I've found all the plastic. Weird). The kit was bought during the GB period, IIRC, so it should be eligible if I interpret things right - I just didn't notice there was a 109 GB until now... :-)

Exactly what it'll end up as depends on what the instructions say, as my WWII collection is *very* limited (I'm a modern jets guy, props are mainly there to make people ooh at how big the jets are...:thumbsup:).

Cheers!

SP

I try to build at least 1 109 each year. Haven't any as yet for 2008, so I'm entering the build with a 109G1-6 using a 72nd FineMolds 109G-6 and decals from RB Productions.

• 4 weeks later...

Hope there is time for 1 or 2 more. Both 72nd FineMolds F-2. Hptm Hans Phillip, I./JG54, Russia, March 1942 and Maj Hans "Assi" Hahn, III./JG2, France, July 1941

Both are partially started with the fuselage glued together but without interior painted or installed. No other parts glued as yet.