Night Fighter GB draws to an end

Well, as I am sure you are all aware, the Night Fighter GB is now finished. I would like to take this chance to thank all of you for participating and building some really excellent models! I have updated the finished builds thread, but I know that some of you sent me pics via email. I need the url so that I can post them in the forum, so if you have finished a model and it is not in the finished builds thread, please email me the urls for the pics. Also, I will be doing the raffle drawing probably by this weekend. Not a big drawing this time around. I think our prizes are limited to $20 worth of Terry Dean's nose weights and a kit that I will donate. If there are any other prize donations, please let me know by the weekend. Other than that, thanks again for a great GB and I hope to see you all in the 109 GB which started yesterday or the Med/NA GB that has 3 months left to go. Happy building!

Without further ado, here are the raffle drawing prizes:

Terry Dean nose weights - Tim Mansfield

Surprise kit from me - Patrick Nevin

Thanks again to all who participated, and for the winners, please PM or email your mailing address to either me or Terry (nightiemission) depending on which prize you won.

Eh? I get to ask advice from and crack wise with the smartest of my peers and....you're giving me stuff? What a way to start the weekend :banana:

(Readers of my 262 thread: I just came back early since it looks like Glos is flooding again. Am running a bath in case it's the last hot water for a while.)

Many, many thanks and PM shortly inbound...

Thanks to everybody for organising and participating in this groupbuild.

Once again - it was fun. My completed P38M will pribably be on the IPMS Glos table at Yeovilton next month - where I hope to be able to show it to the chap that I bought the kit off.

For Patrick's benefit, a weather report from Cheltenham: Very wet sleet, turning to slush underfoot.

I think you've got rainfever - this is nothing compared to the rain of 20th July!

Doing PM stuff now.

Cheers, Tim

• 2 weeks later...
Congrats Tim and Patrick!

It's been nice to participate in this GB and seeing yours and everyone elses builds! Although I didn't make it, I'll report in when I got something done. :o

Azgaron

Thankyou, very much, and look forward to seeing more work on the big 262 :)

• 1 month later...

Surprise kit from me - Patrick Nevin

Flipping heck, Jay, I have just received this, and what a wonderful thing! Tamiya Raiden (which I've got a soft spot for: I made the ancient Revell 32nd one with care about 25 years ago, and have wanted to revisit.)

Very nice model, lovely detail and - since off my usual path - a really refreshing subject. Thank you extremely, sir :blink:

Patrick