Saw the response to the Blackhawk detail CD , if the provider of this needs details of the FIREHAWK Package let me know..

I have about 500 detail photos of a ERICKSON S-64E where i climbed over ,under ,around ,up-down and everywhere else on the machine...everythings covered.

If enough people respond i might make a CD avalible. The photos were taken on a sunny day and are of top quality. The Aircraft is C-FCRN , a Canadian Air-crane on contract to the City OF Los Angeles for the 2006 fire season. Overall and running shot will also be provided.

Hey Cheyenne56, Put me in for one. Now all we need is the RoG 1/48 kit! :) Dean

Sorry dude.....one response isnt gonna cut it. Its my favorite helicopter ...but it looks like the BLACKHAWK is everyone elses.

But feel free to contact me when you do a model and ill be happy to help with the pics you need.......

Ah okay...I never knew the Sky Crane's designation. I don't think there is a 48th S-64 kit so I'll skip this CD. I would be interested in a FireHawk CD and maybe some of the Twin Huey aircraft. Plus I'd be interedted in any and all fixed wing air tankers.

Chappie