Wolfpack Designs new 1/48 Wing fold..

Has anyone seen or used the new 1/48 F/A-18C wing fold from Wolfpack Designs yet? It looks easy enough to use.

I would like others opinions on this set before I buy it. :D

Thanks.

Scott

CNJC-IPMS

i have them coming in the old snail mail now. thier going on 2 f-18d that i am going to do. i have thier 1/72 wing folds too for the e/f super hornets but havent gotten to them just yet. it looks like a pretty simple conversion to me. the only place that i have been able to find them in the states is spruce brothers. he had 10 at one time went back the next morning to place an order and all were gone.

Thanks guys! :worship:

Let me know how they are as soon as you get them. I can get them with free shipping at LuckyModels.com I don't think I should pass up this opportunity. :coolio:

Scott

CNJC-IPMS

Oh man!!! :o What is it with this resin set?! :blink:

They seem to be FLYING off the shelfs! :blink:

Sprue Brothers- Out of stock. :D

Lucky Models- Out of stock. :crying2:

They are going awfully fast. I wonder if they are THAT good?

Scott

CNJC-IPMS

I contacted Luck Models about the availability of this et. Here is the reply:

"Thanks for your inquiry.

The item is currently out of stock and Wolfpack don't have enough in their stock and so we will only receive limited quantity (exact quantity)

not known yet next week .

Regards,

Silvia Lo

Luckymodel.com"

I wonder if SB is having the same trouble getting them in stock? It sounds like Wolfpack is making this a "limited release" item.

Lets hope they make more soon.

Scott

CNJC-IPMS

I just got my 1/72 sets in the mail from Sprue Brothers. I got the Helldiver, FA-18 and F-8. They are all spectacular!!!!! First of all the packaging is superior, and probably overdone. Heavy cardboard box, full color litho. The work inside is outstanding. I know wing folds are complex places, and even if he missed a rib or a pipe someplace on the Helldiver (and it appears he didn't) they are beautiful. Email them at Wolfpack and tell them are great the products are and keep them coming.

Edited by Via Sistina
Does anyone know if these work with the Hobbyboss Hornets??

Thats what I'm planning on doing. I have two HB Hornets next in line on the bench, and hope that the wing fold will fit them. I'm guessing they will with little fuss...

Scott

CNJC-PMS