There is no way to fix it well. The crack will be visible no matter what you use.

You can make a new one using clear thermaform plastic, but I find it easier just to get a new one.

I take it you are working on the Tamiya Me-262. Tamiya has excellent customer service and you can contact them on their site, www.tamiya.com.

also has good customer service through their site, www.revell.com.

If you are working on the Trumpeter one, replacement parts are very hard to get.

If you are working on the Trumpeter one, replacement parts are very hard to get.

The only way you can get a new part is buy a new kit.

But you are correct, Tamiya has a real good CS dept.

Edited by devil505

If it is only the flat front piece you could consider cutting that section out and replacing it with a carefully cut piece of clear stock. I did this on an 1/32 MS 406. Came out fairly well.

I have a real nice Nachimo Cessna which unfortunately has two cracked rear windows for the same reason....all well, lesson learned. Is it possible to soak the clear parts in warm water and adjust the shape? I know you can with wings and such....but the clear parts are much more brittle.