WTS/WTT Builders Special AV-8B Harrier 2 Plus

Totally lost interest in this project and will not pursue building it.

What I have is a Partially built Harrier Kit # PT-28 with the Aires Cockpit #4199 and Aires Wheel Bay #4201 sets and the Two Bobs decal sheet #48-075. Also included are the kit decals.

The decal sheet is missing the Bulldog 01 option (given to a fellow ARCer)

The kit does not have the AN/AAQ-28 Litening 2 (given to a fellow ARCer) and is missing the kit joystick.

I have assembled the Aires Cockpit tub (but not the instrument panel) into the nose assembly along with the nose wheel bay, the MLG bay has also been attached. The Cockpit tub is painted/Ejection seat is painted but does not have the photo etch attached. The kit has been spray primed grey using automotive paints. The canopy has been dipped in future and the photo etch Det cord attached. I was going to build it unarmed as I had seen it at the last London International Airshow in London Ontario Canada as Bulldog 08 with the Lateral Strakes installed.

Looking for a good home that will get this kit finished.

Kit is Sold!!!!

Thanks for looking.

:cheers:

Emil

Edited by Elmo

ELMO!!!!! What ya doing man!!! :blink: That model was a bonding moment!!! :wub: We bought them together!!! Got Ed to get the decals..Built them at the same time......Cept I think I finished mine around 3 years ago! :lol:

Yep.....bout time that sucker found a home.

Folks, Can't go wrong with Elmo....He builds dang fine models. If I had not finished 08 (3 years ago) :cheers: I would trade it off ya!!!!

This kit almost ended up flying into a wall, too finicky for my taste not that it is a bad kit. I just could not get into it. Put it aside and it is now taking up space.

Kinda taking a break from building Aircraft..... Bought 2 armour kits off Ed Last week.

Need a little change. Got the 1/35th Tamiya Leapord 2A6 and the Trump Stryker. Will build both OOB.

Thanks for all the interest....... Sold to the gentleman with the bow tie in New Zealand!!!!!

Craig, it is going into the post tomorrow let me know when it arrives.

:)

Emil

• 11 months later...
For a year old thread...... Man lots of excitement!!

Matt,

Craig is an awesome person to deal with, glad you found what you were looking for.

:)

Emil

A year old? :huh:

I didn't even notice - all I saw was the month and day of the postings! :)