2008 Airshow Schedule

I'm so looking forward to the Airshow at Smyrna, TN. It's been seven years since my last visit. Need to pick up a new memory card for the camera. This will be the first airshow with a digicam. Usually in the late summer, early fall, this will be a big change, having it in April. If any other ARCers plan on going to the Smyrna show, let me know and we'll do a meet and greet. Don M.

No fair! We don't get to have an airshow this year at Maxwell AFB because they don't have the resources for it. We are supposed to have one in 2009. Hopefully, it will be better than the last one.

:coolio: , RYAN.

Don't feel bad Ryan, McConnell here in Kansas isn't having a show this year either (not that their "show" was worth a crap when they had a "show")...

Shaw is noticeably absent. Surprise, surprise...

Shaw Fest (when they actually have it :shoot: ) has been lacking the past few times I've been. F-16s are always roped off, last time they didn't even have a C-5, one year they didn't have the Thunderbirds, and the overall variety of aircraft is usually lacking.

Luckily Charleston is having theirs again this year though. I was quite happy with theirs last time I went.

Wow, the weekend of Sept 7-8 is a biggie for us New England folks. A show at NAS New Brunswick, ME, and one at Westover ARB, MA on the same weekend! I just hope I can afford what the gas will cost to go to both shows. <_<

Edited by RedHeadKevin

I'm planning on attending this year airshow at Nellis AFB. Does this airshow have a special seating area where you need to buy tickets from just like the airshow put on at Miramar each year? If not which area has the best view off all the action? Thanks.