Interior colors for C-130 Hercules

I have Testors C-130E/H in 1/48th. I am doing an H3 model of it for one of squadrons at LRAFB. I like to know what color to use for the interior. Some I seen are a sea foam green color and some I seen look like Gunship gray. Which is best?

I have Testors C-130E/H in 1/48th. I am doing an H3 model of it for one of squadrons at LRAFB. I like to know what color to use for the interior. Some I seen are a sea foam green color and some I seen look like Gunship gray. Which is best?

i used sky type 's' for my interior.

On our Hercs (SwAF TP 84s) a Sky/Duck Egg Green tone is used in the main cabin. The same goes for most of the padded surfaces. All surfaces ahead of the forward bulkhead carries a bright turqoise shade, pretty close to that used in Russian aircraft (though not quite that poisonous). The seats and instrument panels are Dark Gull Gray.

This goes for all the C-130s I have seen in real life, but of course thre are variations. In the end, there's nothing like photo references...

Good luck :whistle:

Per

When I was at Littlerock the interiors of the "E" and "H" models were green, seafoam, duckegg, or whatever you care to call it or use. The seats on the flight deck, including the sots mounted on the rear bulkhead had orange cushions.

As far as the JC-130s and the DC-130s we had there, I can't say as I never had a reason to go in them.

This was in the mid and late 70s.

What do you do at Littlerock and what squadron are you doing?