Request for Ideas from WolfPak

Gents:

Need your thoughts for future sheets in both 1/72nd and 1/48th scales. Aircraft types, air arms, nations and eras. Let me know what you'd like to see.

Additionally I am exploring starting a line of resin ordnance. This line for now would be limited to just ordnance and pods. Anything you can hang under a wing. Let me know what you would like as well. These products would be engineered with solids software and mastered using stereo-lithography.

Mark

Edited by Mark S.

How about USN P-3 decals? There isn't a whole lot out there for P-3's.

I have been wanting build a VX-30 P-3C, but no decals currently exist.......

Daniel

Edited by Super Hornet 88

Maybe some historical sheets...like from the '80's!

One frustrating thing right now with the abundance of manufacturers & sheets we now have is that they are all only for the latest and greatest (i.e. showbirds or squadron C.O.s) but some of the current jets are hard to find in thier earlier forms. I'm thinking of Desert Storm and earlier for things such as A-10s and F-18s. The schemes are pretty simple but try and find a sheet for a Coral Sea Hornet circa the Gulf of Sidra incident, or a European based Warthog from the heght of the Cold War - early mid-80's.

Another could be a theme sheet - USAF in Korea from a couple of periods (say early 80's, mid 80's and early 90's), a Warthog, Viper and maybe another interesting bird (Korean Phantom maybe) all on the same sheet. Alot of the time I'll use more of a sheet when there are differant planes on the same sheet vs 3 of the same squadron of the same vintage.

My .02

Matt

Hey ... nice idea !!!

What about a folded wing for the Fujimi E-2C Hawkeye ... or a conversion for a C-2.

Any as I'm a very special fan for Chinese projects what about an "update" set for the latest Chinese H-6 (Tu-16) versions like the H-6D, H-6E/F, H-6H and especially the H-6M + the latest H-6K !???? ... complete with a new missile fit !

Cheers, Deino :coolio:

B-58 Hustlers (including the SEA scheme).

Look at what happened to the other aftermarket decals for this aircraft.

Superscale, Fox One, Mike Grant: SOLD OUT...NOT AVAILABLE.

And to this day there still is demand for the product.

I've suggested this to TwoBobs and Meteor Production. Time will tell if

something new will come our way.

Gents:

Thanks for the suggestions. The GBU-38's and 39's are on my list. Would anyone be interested in the GBU-31 penetrator in 1/72?

Matt:

I like your Korean theme sheet idea. Anyone else in for this sheet? What scale please?

Who else for P-3 decals?

Mark

Mark,

I'm a quarter scale guy.

My big wishes for resin - the single rail Maverick launcher and maybe the sidewinder rails for a Warthog in 48th, if the ones in the available kits are as bad as others say. My second wish 500lb Paveways (GBU-12?) in sufficient quantity to do a modern loadout without costing more than the kit itself.

Matt

I second all those motions especially on the 1/72 ordinance stuff; and that E-2 Hawkeye and maybe a A-3D Skywarrior wing and tailfold would be nice. How about someone finally stuffing those empty wheelwells on the S2F and E-2? that would give those kits new life. The Fujimi E-2 and Hasagawa S2F are the only game in town and that doesnt seem like its going to change soon. The S2F flew with many navies (Dutch, Thai, Argentina?, Japan) so there should be some interest.

all 1/48

GBU-38's and -39's, but those are already in the works

AIR retarded Mk-82's (preferably 6 to a package)

The new-type CBU's in USAF service (WCMD, etc)

CWM racks for a B-1b (28-shot and 10-shot)

CSRL for a B-1b.

7-shot rocket pods for the A-10

CVER's for Super Hornets and F-16's

LAU-117 single-launch Maverick rails

Alright! Another Stoof guy in the house! Seriously, the kit's been out forever and it gets no love. Would love to see a wingfold and gear bay set for the 1/72 Hase S-2. Or better yet, an S-2E conversion! Also some 60's and 70's VS squadron decals...specifically VS-31, VS-36 and VS-30 ( in that order if I had to rank them....Dad was CO of 31 in '68/'69). The ASW squadrons played such an important part of in Cold War and for the most part have been badly overlooked by the modeling industry. The Whale wing and tailfold would be great to see also. Get-R-Done!.....Cliff :banana: Edit: Just thought of another sheet I'd like to have....P-3 from VX-1 when they were stationed in Key West ( again 60's/70's).

Edited by eastmanace

1/72 Sniper, GBU-38, GBU-31, Super Hornet refueling pod

1/48 Super Hornet refueling pod, BRU rack for F-16

1/72 and 1/48 decals for Korean AF Phantoms, F-5 and Osan/Daegu based PACAF F-4Es

Ok, hold a just a sec - I'm confused. Is Wolfpak and Wolfpack Designs the same company? Mark - Are you in business with Gustav, or are there 2 different companies here? I've seen your listing for 1/72 decals...

As for new 1/72 stuff -

-GBU-38

-ATARS for the Superhornet

-D704 buddy refueling store

-E-2C wingfold and dropped flaps

-S-3 Wingfold

Decals:

P-3 USN, Moffett Field (I may be able to help with some references)

E-2C Hawkeye

Edited by Brian P: Fightertown Decals