I am in for this one, will give me a kick to do my A-6B from ATTACK SQUADRON 85, CARRIER AIR WING 6, USS AMERICA 1968.

Will be the Monogram Kit, some conversion and decals that Tony Hayes kindly sent me.

So far I have cut out the kit cockpit floor and replaced it as using verlinden seats in place of the molded in ones.

Julien

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Ok Julien,it's time for some pics!! well!!!! we're waiting B)

Tony

Not a lot of progress as other projects got in the way.

Had to do some cutting on the instrument pannel as only had the wrong one. Used some airwaves PE and a scratch built the radar screens. Cut out the molded in seats to accept some verlinden replacement ones. Added AMS covered intakes and also have a set of Royal Resin wheels.

Const1.jpg

Julien

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry Tony, due to some issues at home and having to work a few extra shifts (holiday cover) the A-6 got put on a back burner, even though the GB has finished I am plugging away.

Got the fuselage together with the pit in which was not so easy. Wings are done and all other bits are ready, just nedd to clean up those joins then its mainly ready to put together.

Const2.jpg

Will post any more updates in the "in progress area"

Julien