Gone But Not Forgotten GB

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey AWAN...can you please make me a banner???

yaaawn.... -_- ....

LOL LOL

please c'mon....make me one of those!!! :o

BTW your new one is awesome...I love the BATS and that banner is great!

Ohh and the phrase under it is awesome LOL

:cop:

Cheers mate...

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Anthony,

I think I sent you a pic in a PM for the Gone But Not Forgotten GB but haven't heard anymore. Did you get it? It was as similar to the below pic;

A3_511.jpg

If you didn't, would you mind making me one up please? The aircraft is from no. 75 Squadron RAAF. I can re-send picture without writing if you prefer?

Regards

Andrew

Edited by Andrew Doppel
Hi Anthony,

I think I sent you a pic in a PM for the Gone But Not Forgotten GB but haven't heard anymore. Did you get it? It was as similar to the below pic;

A3_511.jpg

If you didn't, would you mind making me one up please? The aircraft is from no. 75 Squadron RAAF. I can re-send picture without writing if you prefer?

Regards

Andrew

Hmm, didn't get the PM, but sure I can help you out. Will have something for you in the morning :)

EDIT: Sorry andrew, I was very busy today. I have to send out a couple college applications in tomorrow so I have to finalize them.

Edited by AnthonyWan

Ok, right click on the image, scroll down to 'Properties', and you should find a link. It should be some sort of link that ends in .jpg. If it doesn't stop at this step and let me know.

If it does, highlight and copy the link (crtl + c) and then close the element box.

Now, go up to the top of the forum page, and find the "My Controls" button. In there on the left column you should find a "Edit Signature" button. Once there, you'll see a white text box. Paste the link into the white box (crtl + v). Now this part is a little confusing, at the beginning of the link (before the http), put "img" with brackets ( [ ] ) around it. Then, at the end of the link after .jpg put this: "/img" again with brackets around it. Leave no space between the link and the brackets or between the brackets and the img tags.

Lemme know if that makes sense :woot.gif:

=Awan