Howdy folks!

I finally had some time to take some fresh pics so here they are. As some of you already know, it's the old Monogram kit (Hi-Tech release to be exact) with the Black Box pit, Eduard PE, Cutting Edge flaps/slats, Aires exhaust (modified to fit), Golden Dragon wheels, Two Bobs Decals and Orion Model tail braces. Hope you you like it?

F-18A_5web.jpg

F-18A_13web.jpg

F-18A_12web.jpg

F-18A_11web.jpg

Edited by Cyrus Tan
Cyrus,

A real nice job. One question - the 3rd picture in the series, left hand side, underneath the elevator are the letters IG24. What do these mean/indicate?

First part of the serial, and I am pretty certain it is 1624 not IG24...................

Wow Cyrus,

That is just such a great build! Your work is top-notch! The only problem I see, is the Golden Dragon wheels........too bad mine weren't released yet :thumbsup: By the way, did you ever post pictures of your Monogram F-4. I only saw the one posted on HS awhile back, and I would just love to see some pictures of it. I think it is the best looking F-4 I have ever seen!

Cheers,

-Doug :pray:

Just one word AWESOME! Cyrus your models are by far the most beautiful builds I have ever seen. Its mind boggling :banana::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Agreed. It really is a treat to see this quality of modelling expertise. Thanks for setting the bar higher and higher each time.

Awesome job.

btw dsmith, his F-4J (if that's what you're referring to) can be seen HERE

Edited by Starbuck

Thanks for the comments guys! Glad to hear you guys enjoyed the pics. :banana:

About time Cyrus
Better late than never... :thumbsup:
One question - the 3rd picture in the series, left hand side, underneath the elevator are the letters IG24. What do these mean/indicate?
It's the partial Bu No. for this machine. It's actually "162xxx" or something? I don't have the sheet insert in front of me right now.
That's it!!! I quit!!!
Brian don't give up man! I can only hope to encourage other modellers not discourage. So when will we see another T-cat from you? :thumbsup:
Wow Cyrus,

That is just such a great build! Your work is top-notch! The only problem I see, is the Golden Dragon wheels........too bad mine weren't released yet By the way, did you ever post pictures of your Monogram F-4. I only saw the one posted on HS awhile back, and I would just love to see some pictures of it. I think it is the best looking F-4 I have ever seen!

Thanks Doug! Your wheel sets are equally well done sir! Yeah.. I know, I would have prefered to use your wheel set instead after buying a few sets from you. I'm definitely using your A-10 wheel set on my hawg. As for my F-4, Starbuck already posted a link. Thanks SB!