Nats site updated 28 Jan 08

We're up to 89 total CONFIRMED vendors, with a few more making arrangements to come to the show. We've also added a Vendor Activity Registration Form, so our vendors can take part in the same cool activities as the rest of the registrants. I've also restructured the Categories page to allow me to add individual sponsors to each separate category.

In other news, Online Registration is nearly ready to go; I've set up a page which will allow attendees to register for the Convention, and they will then be contacted by our Registration Team with confirmation of the registration request and your entrant number. As part of this, we are using PayPal as the sole online payment method. We do recognize that some people do not wish to use PayPal, and that's fine... regular mailed registrations and payments by check are certainly accepted. I am waiting to test the online model registration form before pushing the whole package live, though- I don't want to roll this out as half-*** effort, we want to be able to offer a full-service online package, so it'll be a short while yet before it's live. But it's coming! :banana:

I'm also told that the Doubletree not only still has rooms, but they will be setting up a separate hotel registration page for us... I'll post more as I hear it.

That's all the news that's fit to print for today... stop on by if you haven't seen the site!

http://www.ipmsusa2008.org

Cheers,

Lynn

We're up to 89 total CONFIRMED vendors, with a few more making arrangements to come to the show. We've also added a Vendor Activity Registration Form, so our vendors can take part in the same cool activities as the rest of the registrants. I've also restructured the Categories page to allow me to add individual sponsors to each separate category.

In other news, Online Registration is nearly ready to go; I've set up a page which will allow attendees to register for the Convention, and they will then be contacted by our Registration Team with confirmation of the registration request and your entrant number. As part of this, we are using PayPal as the sole online payment method. We do recognize that some people do not wish to use PayPal, and that's fine... regular mailed registrations and payments by check are certainly accepted. I am waiting to test the online model registration form before pushing the whole package live, though- I don't want to roll this out as half-*** effort, we want to be able to offer a full-service online package, so it'll be a short while yet before it's live. But it's coming! ;)

I'm also told that the Doubletree not only still has rooms, but they will be setting up a separate hotel registration page for us... I'll post more as I hear it.

That's all the news that's fit to print for today... stop on by if you haven't seen the site!

http://www.ipmsusa2008.org

Cheers,

Lynn

Looks good Lynn, when you get the list of category sponserships from your chain of command let me know, Cincinnati sponsered one allready :banana: ....we asked for 1/48th Single Engine US as 1st choice and I did it back before Thanksgiving...