Thanks all. Yes, the weathering is a bit heavy. Part of that was by design, the other part was that the wash darkened more than I thought it would after the flat coat, but in the end, I think it looks alright for a plane that has seen some use, from the Eastern Front, transfered to the Med then re configured as a U-3. The ER-4 rack is from Hasegawa's luftwaffe armament and ground equipment set. I think it may come in one or two hasegawa kits, but I did not have and could not find any of them, and I am sure that the remaining ordinance and ground equipment will come in handy at some point in the future.

The ER-4 rack is from Hasegawa's luftwaffe armament and ground equipment set.
Thanks. I asked, because it is the earlier version of ER-4, which I think is correct for Fw-190s in Tunisia - at least all I saw photographed were the early variety.

The one I used in my build was from Verlinden set, and it's the late version.

Oh well, I'm not changing it now :cheers:.

Yes, I got lucky there, since I was having a difficult time finding an ER-4, I had decided that I would use whichever version I could find, and just happened to be the correct one in that Hase weapons kit.