FINALLY got off the schneid. Finished a model.

For the longest time (at least six months, maybe more) I hadn't finished a model.

Oh, I'd started on some projects but never could see things through. I always stopped somewhere.

But I made a New Year's resolution to BUILD AND FINISH a model a month. And I was two days away from "blowing it". So I started a 1/144 fighter kit I'd had floating around in my voluminous (!) stash.

The R-G F-15C USAF Tiger Meet bird.

It was a quick and dirty job. No spray or airbrush at all. Built straight out of the box and brush painted, with Testors square bottle stuff no less. I didn't even bother to use any Future or gloss/flat coats. I just built and finished it like I did so many kits before I found ARC, although I did try to at least get the seams. Now onto the 747/Shuttle and Black Widow.

Here she is:

DSCF0949.jpg

DSCF0952.jpg

DSCF0956.jpg

For the longest time (at least six months, maybe more) I hadn't finished a model.

Oh, I'd started on some projects but never could see things through. I always stopped somewhere.

But I made a New Year's resolution to BUILD AND FINISH a model a month. And I was two days away from "blowing it". So I started a 1/144 fighter kit I'd had floating around in my voluminous (!) stash.

The R-G F-15C USAF Tiger Meet bird.

Looks pretty, mister :cheers: FWIW I've watched your previous builds for inspiration, too...