Up hill task ended

Chris my friend...that´s a masterpiece!!! :touche:

The patience and skill you´ve demonstrated through this build is simply amazing! And now it´s done!!!

Well hats off to you dude! :deadhorse1:

(and you should seriously consider making T-shirts.....)

Chris,

Without a doubt, yours is the best EA-6B I've seen in any scale, anytime, any place!

I have absolutely enjoyed watching this project from beginning to end.

Thanks for taking the time to photograph, document and share so much of what you've done.

Beautiful, simply beautiful!

Pete Brown

Thank you everyone for your kind comment. I can imagine where this project will be if not for the support and encouragement by all the friends here in ARC. Once again a BIG THANK YOU :salute:

(and you should seriously consider making T-shirts.....)

Janne,

Care to suggest some T-shirt design :worship:

PS: What's the next project??

I m undecided at this point....along the way, i did started on 1xF-2B, 1xRafael B, 2xF-16I and 1xMeteor F3...They r all waiting for their turn :beer4:

Chris,

Without a doubt, yours is the best EA-6B I've seen in any scale, anytime, any place!

I have absolutely enjoyed watching this project from beginning to end.

Thanks for taking the time to photograph, document and share so much of what you've done.

Beautiful, simply beautiful!

Pete Brown

Pete,

Thank u for the support you have shown. Really appreciate u took the time to share with us on the latest AM stuffs available for the 48scale EA-6B. It has been an enriching experience meeting some of the people(u know who u r :wave: )who selflessly shared with me some of the most critical info which i would otherwise have no means of finding. Without u guys, this project would probably have taken longer and finished in less accuracy. I attribute the completion of this project to the wonderful ARC community.

Until the next project guys. Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

Ah I see you´ve started your tour of winning prizes with that sweety now :jaw-dropping:

It´s an awesome,masterful and glorious build so I guess you have to get used to winning first prizes for a while now :doh:

Cheers mate!

Haha, thanks Madcat, Viper1972, Janne and Mario :wave: The competition was stiff and I was jus lucky tat the judge liked wat i did. More importantly, i was happy tat i was able to share with fellow modellers my creation and joy of finally completing this bird. Winning the Airfix Cup is jus a nice way of rounding up this long and uphill journey :salute:

Once i get around to snap some shots, i'll put pics up on the critiques corner :rofl:

Oh wow. That is absolutely gorgeous.

I finally have my Prowler kit, nad Ive got a few goodies on the way for it. I can only hope htat mine looks anywhere near as good as yours when Im done.

Hi Adam,

Really happy to hear u r getting a Prowler kit :P Please feel free to PM me if u hav any question regarding the build. btw, which squadron marking do u have in mind?

Great job on the Prowler!!!

It certainly deserves 1st place in the competion!

Your hard work in building this bird has really paid off handsomely. Indeed we reap what we sow. :huh:

:thumbsup:

Im going w/ the Afterburner Decals Jammin Jihad decals for my Prowler. Im going w/ either the desert camo bird from VAQ-133 or the grey camo bird from VAQ-142. Not sure which yet.

Img451.jpg

Img450.jpg

Hi Adam,

Really happy to hear u r getting a Prowler kit :rofl: Please feel free to PM me if u hav any question regarding the build. btw, which squadron marking do u have in mind?

Edited by Adam Baker

That is one fantastic build - certainly one of the best I've seen in a long time. Congrats on the first place award - glad to see the judges finally got one right!!!!

Thanks for posting and I look forward to seeing more pics.

Jim

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for the kind compliments. i have just managed to take some shots of the completed dio with this a/c and posted them on Critiques Corner

Apologise it took me so long to post up these photos as i procratinated while day dreaming of what my next build should be :P

Thank you for the support and hope you like the photos :thumbsup:

Chris

P.S. Adam, nice paint scheme there with the Jammin Jihad. My personal favourite would be the desert camo VAQ-133 bird. All the best for your build :thumbsup:

• 1 year later...