DSC04922-vi.jpg

to this......

DSC05113-vi.jpg

DSC05115-vi.jpg

DSC05120-vi.jpg

DSC05121-vi.jpg

DSC05122-vi.jpg

DSC05123-vi.jpg

AW PHOOEEEYYY.......I've tried 3 times to load this into the gallery and it keeps coming here :)

I give up......... :)

Edited by DarylH

Daryl,

I keep the Gallery locked to ensure that it remains finished photos of models only, that way you don't have to sift through a bunch of other to stuff to view the completed entries.

Great looking model!

Edited by The Mikester
  • 4 months later...

I've got a question for you. What kind of resources do you have on this square-wingtipped F-0? I keep thinking about it. I love the way it looks!!!

I want to build one (some day, not right now), thanks to your stunning work.

The more I think about it, though, the more I wonder:

It has a square wing. Was the prototype mated with a 109E wing and radiator system? Or was it the new "F" wing with all the new design changes, but had square tips.

If the "E" wing, would it still have MG/FF in the wings?

I don't have any books on the matter (my library for aircraft is small) and I haven't found much online.

I've got a question for you. What kind of resources do you have on this square-wingtipped F-0? I keep thinking about it. I love the way it looks!!!

I want to build one (some day, not right now), thanks to your stunning work.

The more I think about it, though, the more I wonder:

It has a square wing. Was the prototype mated with a 109E wing and radiator system? Or was it the new "F" wing with all the new design changes, but had square tips.

If the "E" wing, would it still have MG/FF in the wings?

I don't have any books on the matter (my library for aircraft is small) and I haven't found much online.

I had the book that is shown in my first pic to use as a reference. It has 5 good pics of the aircraft that I built. Unfortunately it's written in czech and I have no idea what the details are in the text. The book also features line drawings of the 109F through 109K. I was able to see that the early F wings in the ICM kit matched up with the drawings for the F-0. There were no wing guns. The kit wing tips come as separate pieces which made it easy for me to file them down to match the shape of the tips in the drawing.