"Brookhurst Hobbies"....

Placed an order for CAM decals "32nd DING HAO" P-51B last Thursday with them, using their on-line service...recieved an enail confirmation very shortly afterwards.....recieved the decals just a few minutes ago. Excellent sevice indeed considering they are in California & I'm in the deep South.....:banana:

Major thanks to Larry at Brookhurst for first class servcie & to Ray at CAM for steering me towards them!

Good to go,

Jim

Brookhurst is a 15 minute drive from my house, one of my normal stops during my hobby store walkabouts. I'm glad to hear you were satisfied with the service you got. I personally like the store, but some of the locals here have not had the same experiences with them...

Edited by fastmover76
Major thanks to Larry at Brookhurst for first class servcie & to Ray at CAM for steering me towards them!

Yup, Larry aka "Mongo" is a great guy. Brookhurst is a must when down in SoCal. They've got sooo many Hasegawa kits there...... :banana:

Daniel

Sounds like a plan man. What are you gonna be doing in the area in April? It wouldn't have anything to do with race cars would it...?

sadly no...though I may stick around a bit longer for that very reason...doing the annual visiting the in laws trip.....real bummer they live in Santa Ana....it sucks having to go to southern california... :worship:

sadly no...though I may stick around a bit longer for that very reason...doing the annual visiting the in laws trip.....real bummer they live in Santa Ana....it sucks having to go to southern california... :worship:

Well, every cloud has a polystyrene lining... Let me know when you're in town.

Well, every cloud has a polystyrene lining... Let me know when you're in town.

Will do.

The nice thing about the in laws is they are vietnamese, and speak little to no english....so we don't communicate much. My father in law and I speak the international language of beer.