Pierre's Swordfish - The Stringbag Diorama

As temperatures go quite high nowadays, I'd suggest you wait for Fall before sending it over. It would be a pitty to eat it with a spoon! ;)

Well maybe your fish could swim in it then :D BTW over on this side of the "pond" trout are fresh water fish, so your dock must be either on a river or a lake somewhere. I'd guess lake, because landing and taking off from a river might be pretty tricky. But what do I know? The closest I have been to a trout is on my dinner plate. :worship:

Its going to look amazing.

I am really hesitant to offer any criticism, constructive or not, seeing as how obviously skilled you are but...

is the bike not a bit shiny and clean for someone not to have fetched it out of the water by now... just a thought.

Cant wait to see the whole thing re-born.

Yeah pierre...I agree with landstorm...without sayin obvious things as "it's awesome" (which it really is...far away from my skills) I think that the bike looks "too new"!!!

a nice corroded and ruined aspect would surely increase the realism of that AWESOME scene you've build up there!!!+

just a thought as landstorm did!!

Cheers and superb work again

:salute:

... is the bike not a bit shiny and clean for someone not to have fetched it out of the water by now...

Thank you folks for the positive comments.

As for the shiny bike, it actually landed there just a couple of minutes ago by accident. There will be two sailors on the jetty, looking down into the water, one of them scratching his head: "holy s**t, how dit I let THIS happen?" The other one might be standing there with a fisher line and a hook, trying to catch the bike...

...Does a loaf of bread sink..?...

The dense heavy war bread would surely sink down right away... but I must admit I did not think about it :thumbsup:

Edited by Scalephantomphixer