3 days left til deadline Now!!!!

Just a gentle reminder to folks that might have forgotten when the group build ends. I know I need to periodically check these things myself, too.

Group Build ends the 28th of February. As it's a short month and we're already a week into January, that's (rounded) about a month and a half to finish any kits you've got going!

Speaking just for myself, I need to get my Viper prepped for painting, and move my Hornet up to the point I can prep it for painting.

I'd really like to participate, but I want to get cracking on the model room first. Nothing's gonna happen before the first of February, though. Exams at the university! But after that: semester break! ;) :nanner:

• 1 month later...

The deadline is listed as Feb28, but I wonder if they knew we had a leap year and there are 29 days in the month.

Well it's the 20th now! You've got 8 days (9 if they didn't know it was leap year) to finish up!

(My F16 won't make deadline but my hornet will)

aw come on mark you can do it. i am working like a mad man on mine. i had to get another replacement becasuse i swred up the frist one really bad. right now i am about 50 done with it. and should be done with it before the gb ends i dont have to go to work till tuesday.

I'm dubious about finishing the f16 in time. Not only do I have to airbrush the upper color, I have to fix my many mistakes (always) and then add a layer of future, and then apply some 60-70 tiger stripes (courtesy of TwoBobs!) all over it.

I'll work more on it, but I think it'll be done a week or two too late.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to say my mirage only needs a coat over the decals and it's done....But we move house on 1march

and my wife has packed our camera and it's now in storage for at least 2 weeks :woot.gif: .....ah well

it's been a fun group build.....cheers guys :o

mick :cheers: