Need help with avatar

Hi all

I can not seem to get my avatar to work. I tried to update it with a new one, and now that one, nor the old one will work. I've got them both loaded on photobucket, and I know one needs to be resized, but I don't know how to do it. Can anyone help me with it? Here's the two pics if that helps.

Aaron

old one:

02a45e64-f850-11db-8a80-0015170f956.jpg

new one:

39ccf6b3-987d-11dc-983c-0019d11d990.jpg

Thank you very much for the help! I am sorry I am so computer illiterate some times.

Yer tellin' me! He's running around everywhere, getting into everything, throwing fits, the whole bit. The bad part is, he's just so darn cute! (takes after his mother) and so it is hard to stay mad at him for more than two seconds. He went out and played in the grass for the first time today as well....that's right...Spring has Sprung here in Central Washington!

Aaron

Thank you very much. I really appreciate that! But when I upload it to photobucket and link it here, it comes out really blurry. I think I'm just going to stick with the old one...at least for now.

Aaron

ps. Did I miss something Karl??? :blink:

Edited by strikeeagle801
ps. Did I miss something Karl??? :worship:

Nothing terribly intelligent... he's got quite the grin going, the same sort of grin I get when I tell or hear a dirty joke - or pull a particularly devious prank...

So basically, I was trying to say "what a good-humored looking little dude," but be funny at the same time, and I didn't exactly pull it off... :whistle:

Nothing terribly intelligent... he's got quite the grin going, the same sort of grin I get when I tell or hear a dirty joke - or pull a particularly devious prank...

So basically, I was trying to say "what a good-humored looking little dude," but be funny at the same time, and I didn't exactly pull it off... :thumbsup:

You know, now that you mention it, he does look a little miscivious doesn't he? Like maybe he just passed gas and thought no one would notice or something...

Glads to help Aaron. He is a good looking son and I suspect he'll go far in life.

Thank you again for the help Steve. He is a good little boy (most of the time...he is my son after all, has to get into a little trouble.) and we do have high hopes for him, as all parents should.

Aaron