Post your finished models here!!!

I would like to present to you, my finished entry in to this group build. If I may , I would like to do a MIG-31 as well if that is acceptable. This is straight out of the box. Using MM and Tamiya Acrylic paints, and grimy black weathering powder. I used Mr. Surfacer 500 for most of the seams, but had to use powdered acrylic for the really big seams. Since this is a Soviet bird and they flew out of all sorts of areas, i decided to go overboard on the weathering. This kit had all sorts of fit issues ranging from the fuselage, to the rear stabs. About the only thing that went together easily was the refueling probe :blink: . On to the pics. As always, crits and comments are appreciated.

RightSide.jpg

RightFront.jpg

RightClose.jpg

LeftFront.jpg

Front.jpg

RearTop.jpg

Rear.jpg

My Mig-21R

Well I finally managed to get it finished. This must be one of the worst kits I have ever made. Fit was terrible, canopy was worse than that, many of the smaller parts were not usable, decals started to fall apart. I decided to build it gear up and paint over the cockpit due to the short commings.

Mig1.jpg

Mig2.jpg

Mig3.jpg

Mig4.jpg

Hope it looks OK

Julien

1/144 Attack Su-7B 'Fitter'

15.jpg

1/144 Attack MiG-15 'Fagot'

7.jpg

1/72 A-model Su-11 'Fishpot-C'

16.jpg

My personal record for a groupbuild was so far 2 planes finished - I finishe 3 in this one.

I had much pleasure seeing your builds and I recommend we repeate this GB next year :thumbsup:

Good work guys!

Those 1/144 "baby" models look simply lovely! I can't honestly say a full-size Su-11 would be a beautiful aircraft, but your model of it surely looks great. Especially, when the Amodel kit didn't seem to fall in place just by itself.

As Seb said, we really should consider a re-run next year. Maybe for the RusAF aircrafts this time!

My contrubution for the GB.

Joulu2007077.jpg