Pics from Heritagecon

Heritagecon was a roaring success in it's second year. Held at the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum, it was a venue that is pretty tough to beat - how many shows can claim to have their contest table in the shadow of an honest-to-goodness flying Lancaster?

Not a huge number of models were on display, but the quality more than made up for it. Ons of my favourites was Trevor Murphy's cutaway Golden Hawks Sabre, looking exactly like the museum's full scale cutaway not 50' away.

IMG_0894a.jpg

IMG_0894.jpg

The other highlight was Harvey Low's awesome 1/16 radio controlled Panzer III.

IMG_0872.jpg

IMG_0871.jpg

IMG_0873.jpg

...and the rest...

IMG_0884.jpg

IMG_0888.jpg

IMG_0890.jpg

Edited by tbell

Good Show Tony and Bob!

Great Vendors area - wallet was definately lighter on a couple of friends helping out. Right Dong?? :)

Just an after thought Tony. Wanna make a really big draw for next years show??? Make a couple of calls if you can and see if you can get a "transitting" CF-188 to park inside for one day next year. I think it would be a real show stealer and maybe a show theme.

Just my thought - Congrats on a job well done :thumbsup:

Tricose

First off,thanks to all ARCer's who attended and especially those that entered. This was our second show and it surpassed the first one. Over 600 people attended the show yesterday! and over 330 entries. We had 44 vendors this year with the hopes of even more next year.

The cockpit tour of our aircraft I ran the night before was a toatl success,many excited modelers their! :D

Tony

Terry & TonyB,thanks for the pics,they're great!!!!!! to say the least. I've forwarded them on to the museum.

Elmo Posted Today, 08:47 AM

Nice Sabre......!!!!

Congrats to Trevor on his win for that one!!!!!

I'm suprised Tony didn't liberate that one!!!!!

I'm trying Emil :thumbsup:

Tricose Posted Today, 08:07 AM

Good Show Tony and Bob!

Great Vendors area - wallet was definately lighter on a couple of friends helping out. Right Dong?? 70.gif

Just an after thought Tony. Wanna make a really big draw for next years show??? Make a couple of calls if you can and see if you can get a "transitting" CF-188 to park inside for one day next year. I think it would be a real show stealer and maybe a show theme.

Just my thought - Congrats on a job well done salute.gif

Tricose

It has crossed my mind :D maybe some CAF Armour also :rolleyes:

Tony

Edited by Tony Hayes