Picture Sizing

Since the new forum software automatically resizes pictures, and Steve has set the %, how do I get to see/save a picture in its original size?

I've been advised to click the picture or to click on the black bar above the picture, but on my computer (in both Firefox and IE) that doesn't work -- with any kind of click - left , right, single , double...(and I don't have any black bars).

I've used the resize click feature on other boards with no problems (like Europeanmodeler), so am perplexed why I can't get it on ARC.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Gene K

Why not? It's a logical question/comment, and it seems the authors can specify the minimum number of characters (judging by the old software), so I wouldn't think it would require a "rewrite". May not be a big deal (for the software authors).

Gene K

Not all photos are resized. I increased the % so only the really large photos will be resized. The black bar is across the top of the photos and I believe you click on the right side of the black bar along the top of the photo.