Revell F-22 1/72 sprue shots on Hasegawa site

At least most of those ejector pin marks appear as though they'll be hidden by weapons in the bay.

Joe,

Agreed, in addition, since the main and side weapons bays, along with the main gear wells are all seperate units, I'm sure the aftermarket folk will go to town on those and produce "drop in" replacements, ala the Aires set for the 1/72 RofG Tornado.

I sure hope there's also one-piece parts for those of us who want to build it with the bays closed. Trying to get 4 doors lined up in a closed position across the belly does not sound fun.

Yes, see here.

Regards,

Murph

Looks nice.

I will get one for sure.

IIRC wasn't someone doing a paint combination for the F-22??? OR did someone figure it out more or less?

Looking at the size of the bays with the weapons, I was suddenly struck with a random thought about beer carriage.

Racking for 2-4's and perhaps a barrel of a quality micro brew. Fly at altitude for a bit come down and nice cold beer.

Unload and let the celebration commence.

Nice to see the exhaust are separate - maybe finish my Italeri inflight and save the Revell for ground display.

F-22 was base ModelMaster Aluminum w/ 20% Graphite and "shadows" consisting of Graphite with 25% Aluminum. FS36375 nose cone and leading and trailing edges. Clear coat canopy with either FS36176 or FS36257