KC-135R 100th ARW

FANTASTIC!!!

I will deffo be getting one of them, Its not normally my time frame, but as its from my old home town Ill just have to have one.

Let us know when it goes to print.

Shame the KC-135R model is so rare!!!

Gents:

The artwork isn't complete but will be shortly.

Mark

Wolfpak Decals

100THarW.jpg

Outstanding! I've been waiting ages for someone - anyone - to do a set of decals for the 100 ARW! I was stationed at RAF Mildenhall for six years, so this unit holds very special memories for me. A couple of questions:

1) What's the estimated timeframe when these will be ready?

2) Will you also be including servicing/maintenance stencils, or just the unit markings?

In any case, please sign me up for a set...or two! Thanks...

Ray

Been planning on making my own set of 100ARW decals for some time, having worked at RAF Mildenhall myself for some five years - including during the transition phase from it being the host base for the deployed KC-135s of the European Tanker Task Force to the re-activation of the 'Bloody Hundreth'....

Originally, the 100ARW KC-135Rs wore the 'Baby Shamu' scheme with different fin tip stripes and the ETTF crest, along with full colour unit badge and 'subdued' USAFE badge either side of the nose - any chance of including them as options on the forthcoming sheet? I can supply higher resolution versions of the scans below:

100arw1.jpg

100arw2.jpg

100arw3.jpg

Andy

Gents:

The artwork isn't complete but will be shortly.

Mark

Wolfpak Decals

100THarW.jpg