What is Love??

don't knock the man (at least, not for hugging the tomcat), I do it to the one in tulsa every time I go to check on it :thumbsup:

I will say that paintjob has not survived well outdoors over the last year

Edited by Skull Leader
don't knock the man (at least, not for hugging the tomcat), I do it to the one in tulsa every time I go to check on it :cheers:

I will say that paintjob has not survived well outdoors over the last year

Gotta a really dumb question. I have been all over Tulsa over the years. Where is there an F-14? I ain't never seen it!! :unsure:

air and space museum. Out by the airport. :bandhead2: I've been volunteering on it for almost 4 years now!

:bandhead2: My dumb a#*!!!! I didn't even realize there WAS an Air & Space Museum in Tulsa!!! :bandhead2: I'll have to check that out the next time I go up there for a weekend get away with the better half!!! ;)

Took a quick trip down to Huntsville this past weekend, and paid a quick visit to an old friend........and her boyfriend!

After watching these two together, I now know what True Love looks like. :salute:

issues1.jpg

issues2.jpg

"...dude...is that Tommy hugging a Tomcat?"

"..yeah, I think..you know the camera adds like a few..hundred..pounds."

DAMMIT!

Every time I see this thread title my stupid brain starts singing "baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me... no more..." and then that enraging disco music gets stuck in my head.

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY - can we change the thread to something less likely to stick in one's head?

(Yeah watch... it will be changed to Ooh you make my motor run, my motor run.

Gun it comin' off the line Sharona

Never gonna stop, give it up. .... My my my my my WOOOOO)

:salute: