ARC Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ken Middleton

First Responder Eagle Completed

Great job Ken!!!!!!

I love the base and all the hard work to make it look like the jet was taking off really paid off.

Awesome build :crying2:

Brock

thanks a lot Brock. If I could have printed it out larger, I would have liked the runway section an inch or 2 longer

That is one beautiful Eagle Ken.... :thumbsup: really like the blurred effect of the runway, what's the secret?

mick :cheers:

That is one beautiful Eagle Ken.... :thumbsup: really like the blurred effect of the runway, what's the secret?

mick :worship:

thanks Mick. For the blurred runway, all I did was start in Photoshop Elements and create a blank image to the size I wanted. I filled it with the paint bucket tool and dark grey. I then drew the white centerline, and a few darker grey/black skid marks. Then used the blur tool and dragged across the lines. Got the idea from Mike Grant

thanks Mick. For the blurred runway, all I did was start in Photoshop Elements and create a blank image to the size I wanted. I filled it with the paint bucket tool and dark grey. I then drew the white centerline, and a few darker grey/black skid marks. Then used the blur tool and dragged across the lines. Got the idea from Mike Grant

That's pretty slick! :cheers: