First Responder Eagle Completed

That turned out fantastic Ken!!!

As the other guys said, you have captured that moment in time very well, especially the modification to the Landing Gear.

Beautifully done. :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Jeff.

Ken,

Outstanding work on the model, particularly when you take into account the gear retraction sequence, and the inflight display is extremely well done. You've certainly mastered this type of display, with the unit patches and ID plaque completing the entire package. She's definitely a keeper, my friend! :thumbsup:

As usual, fantastic work. I'm just a model builder, you are a modeler!! Great construction and even better thinking and vision to come up with that take off with gear coming up deal. :monkeydance:

Chuck

As usual, fantastic work. I'm just a model builder, you are a modeler!! Great construction and even better thinking and vision to come up with that take off with gear coming up deal. :worship:

Chuck

thanks a lot Chuck. You are way too kind - I am a model builder that has the ocassional different idea :coolio:

Ken, as I said in your In-Progress thread ...

Excellent Tribute to those that Defended us on that Fateful Day ...

Love the whole package, including the minimal weathering, most of the ANG Eagles I've seen have been kept very clean ... Top Shelf ...

Gregg

Very excellent display work as usual Ken. Good to see it wrapped up.

Is displaying it at Otis a possible option?

thanks a lot Keith. Wally had thought of trying for the National Air and Space and their 9/11 exhibit. At Otis, it would have very limited exposure

Really nice Ken! I love inflight displays-and this one is friggin' Awesome!

Regards,

Pig

thanks a lot Pete!