You need to have next years in Toronto or better yet Tony's mueseum in Hamilton. THEN you can have some REAL mens beer, right next to working aircraft.

None of this American beer is which like having relations in a canoe stuff.

REAL CANADIAN beer.

Two Bobs hospaitality suite HAMILTON 2009!!!!! :thumbsup:

Sorry man, no free soda :thumbsup:

We also have an issue that I'm working through right now. Basically, the convention center has a "food minimum" that goes along with 4 kegs of beer. It's pretty insane how much food you have to buy in order to get 4-kegs; it's like $10,000 dollars of dry snacks to hit their "food/alcohol ratio" that they use.

I'm looking at alternatives... stand by.

Sorry man, no free soda :rolleyes:

We also have an issue that I'm working through right now. Basically, the convention center has a "food minimum" that goes along with 4 kegs of beer. It's pretty insane how much food you have to buy in order to get 4-kegs; it's like $10,000 dollars of dry snacks to hit their "food/alcohol ratio" that they use.

I'm looking at alternatives... stand by.

TAILGATE PARTY!!!

OK so I'm out of panic mode. Reeves and I mashed our heads together and we've got everything worked out. Twobobs will be doing this at the DoubleTree which is right next door to the convention hall. Just walk on over after you've gotten your daily dose of plastic. More details to come.

Booze to food ratio is something that has to happen when your hosting something like this at a city owned facility. The DoubleTree doesn't do that kind of math so they were substantially cheaper. Thanks DoubleTree!!

Got lots of stuff to announce but we'll hold off on all that until the week before the Nats!

Bob-

Party still on Thursday, or is it moving to Friday based on Fighter Factory stuff?

-Waco

I was hard over on Friday but now I hear the Fighter Factory BBQ will finish early enough to where the boozfest can start at 8-ish. I might still keep it on Friday regardless though. Turns out that lots of folks are getting married on Thursday since it's 08-08-08, OOOOO-K, and a lot of the common areas at the hotel are booked.

OK so I'm out of panic mode. Reeves and I mashed our heads together and we've got everything worked out. Twobobs will be doing this at the DoubleTree which is right next door to the convention hall. Just walk on over after you've gotten your daily dose of plastic. More details to come.

Booze to food ratio is something that has to happen when your hosting something like this at a city owned facility. The DoubleTree doesn't do that kind of math so they were substantially cheaper. Thanks DoubleTree!!

Got lots of stuff to announce but we'll hold off on all that until the week before the Nats!

Hmm...I'll cover soda then :thumbsup:

Will you have any food? :thumbsup:

-Awan

Wait until what Bob has in store this year!! He and I have been really looking at making sure our customers are happy!! Its gonna be great!! I hear I may be the drunk emcee again.......that alone is worth seeing!! :thumbsup:

Mike Reeves

Two Mikes Resin

Why not dump the whole JD thing and go for Crown Royal?? Tasty!!!!

My former Brother in Law used to call JD Unlce Jack because they were so close!! :)

because you can get 3 JD for 1 Crown Royal maybe?

personally i prefer Rusky Standart, or even better: Beluga. :mellow:

Shark

I was hard over on Friday but now I hear the Fighter Factory BBQ will finish early enough to where the boozfest can start at 8-ish. I might still keep it on Friday regardless though. Turns out that lots of folks are getting married on Thursday since it's 08-08-08, OOOOO-K, and a lot of the common areas at the hotel are booked.

Bob, I just saw that the Fighter Factory will end @ 2100. Will this be an issue as far as your function. Also Thursday is actually 08/07/08. Anyhow still looking forward to the get together.

Thanks,

Mike

I will chime in here on the party as Bob hasn't yet. Bob and I discussed the Suite on the phone the other day and we came to the consensus that the party will happen on Friday night instead of Thrsday so the folks going to the Fighter Factory BBQ will have a chance to do both events. If you take a look at Bobs sie he has a whole section dedicated to the Nationals with all the particulars. Wait till you see his raffle items!!!..................but you have to wait to the show as its a surprise.

Cheers

Mike Reeves

Two Mikes Resin

I will chime in here on the party as Bob hasn't yet. Bob and I discussed the Suite on the phone the other day and we came to the consensus that the party will happen on Friday night instead of Thrsday so the folks going to the Fighter Factory BBQ will have a chance to do both events. If you take a look at Bobs sie he has a whole section dedicated to the Nationals with all the particulars. Wait till you see his raffle items!!!..................but you have to wait to the show as its a surprise.

Cheers

Mike Reeves

Two Mikes Resin

You need to get the word out Mike, lots of people thinking its still Thursday (myself included till now)

• 4 weeks later...

Hell of a party!!!!!! thank you for putting on a great party once again.

met good people, hung out with great friends, and we even got to make prank calls.

Thank you again!! does any one have pictures of the party?

Shark

haha :thumbsup::rofl: :rofl:

I guess Awan had his phone on speaker while he was judging....

Take care,

Austin

oh ... in that case ... i was home watching the Olympics ...

hahahaha!!!!!

let's see them pictures then!!!

Shark