Hey Zach,

Great pics. Where did you shoot them? They're based at NAS Atlanta, my old hometown. Notice also they got the new props. Man, when do we get the 48th scale kit??

Chuck

I know this is not an E-2 rather it's country cousin the C-2, but since the two are so closely related, I did not think anyone would mind a few pics. These were taken a week ago while buzzing my house. Believe it or not, they do occasional buzz the area in a very dramatic style.

C2.jpg

C22.jpg

C21.jpg

Harry

Thanks for the shots of the C-2. There is something about that plane that I really like. Can't but my finger on it....

I've seen E-2's in flight, they are suprisingly agile for such a large "clunky" aircraft.

Regards,

John

Good, saved me from having to start a new topic. This is a scan of a photo of a photo from probably 15 years ago, maybe more. I was hoping someone may have more photos of this or a high res version. This was I believe a VAW-116 bird, they did up the camo temporarily for some exercise they were in.

2710676850057483054S600x600Q85.jpg