DrPepperResins for the next workyear

How about a 1/48 Su-35 conversion set? With the SOL set almost impossible to find and the price they are fetching on Ebay :bandhead2: , you could make a fortune producing an accurate/reasonably priced conversion for the Academy Su-27s. :banana::banana::banana:

Word.

I would like to suggest the ALE40/47 chaff and flare dispensers for the F-111 family.

The Academy 1/48 kit and Hasegawa 1/72 kits all feature the early ALE-28 (Vietnam era),

There is a good niche markets for F-111 stuff I believe

Pappy

Wings featuring lowered Flaps Slats and extanded Spoilers for the F-14 would be great for adding some realistic in landing configuration!

I forgot: that would be great in the 1/32 scale!(as far as it does already exists in the other scales)

Correct nose for the ROG 1:72 Tornado series, you will, I believe you would sell alot of them because it would be applicable to every Tornado kit

i agree.

lots of people have been waiting a long time for one of those!!!

^ I've got seven RoG Tornadoes that could use a "nosejob". And with some of the cool WhIfs and more RAF versions, I think I might need even more kits.

Long story short: A market for proper Tornado noses is there! :thumbsup:

petebuilt

How about some 1/48 and 1/32 scale modern USN and USAF flight helmets (w/o heads)

"1/48 - stopped halfway. was doing it for my F-2 build. it's really difficult to do it in 1/48... especially the visor"

Difficult yes, but Dr Pepper is the "Master" of making the difficult projects realities!

Pete Brown

I don't know how good they are, but HERE are some drawings for a Tornado.

While you're at it, how about some GR. 4 update parts? I'd hate to have to get a Airfix/Heller kit (assuming the two kits are the same) just for the add-ons.

Edited by ChernayaAkula

What about some chaff and flare dispensers ( A-10, F-18, F-15, F-4 ......)

drPepper,

Are there any ideas here that you are considering? :cheers:

Steven L

Edited by FAR148

Some resin cruise missles and other accurate weapons for the big Russian bombers.

B-2 bomb bay and wheels wells.

1/48 update for V-22 Osprey including interior cargo bay.

1/48 C-130 interior cargo area (a correct one).

1/48 refueling pods for KC-130.

Update for 1/72 E-2C, new correctly shaped nose and wing fold, wheel wells, propellers.

1/32 conversion to make an OA-4M.

TU-22/26 correction set, nose, fuselage, gloves, intakes.

I'll think of more later.