Thanks to all who participated. Great work by all of you!!! My Il-18 is coming along nicely and I'll post pics in the Airliners section when she if finally finished. For the rest who did not finish in time, I'd be very interested to see your completed projects as well. Please post pics when you do finish them!

11 modelers finished. You have all been contacted by me with instructions on claiming your prizes. You each win a decal sheet kindly provided by Diego at Hi-Decal Line and Eric YY was very nice to send a Tamiya tool prize to everyone as well.

BjornB17

Mist

Julien (UK)

Guilherme Kosciuv

Zmey Smirnoff

Sebastijan

Janman

f12aaa

Laurent

Tomcat RIO

C5sparkcatcher

In addition to the prizes above, I'm throwing in one KAZAN conversion for a Su-11 in 1/48 scale. The winner (chosen by the throw of a dart) is Zmey Smirnoff.

I hope everyone had a good time and maybe we can flood the IPMS/USA 2009 nats with Russian aircraft!

- Patrick

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear all

one mdeler has not make contact with me

welcome for enquiry

BjornB17

Mist

Julien (UK)

Guilherme Kosciuv

Zmey Smirnoff

Sebastijan

Janman

f12aaa

Laurent

Tomcat RIO

C5sparkcatcher

In addition to the prizes above, I'm throwing in one KAZAN conversion for a Su-11 in 1/48 scale. The winner (chosen by the throw of a dart) is Zmey Smirnoff.

I hope everyone had a good time and maybe we can flood the IPMS/USA 2009 nats with Russian aircraft!

- Patrick

• 3 weeks later...