its late very very late by 1 week

well frist of i would like to thank colin k and mark m. for hosting this years tiger meet gb. if i wouldnt have screwd up my frist eagle i would have had it done in time. so i have finally gotten to the point were i can call it all done. i have to order some aries burner cans for it but other than those 2 things its all done. camera is on the charge cylce right now so thier will be pics later this evening i hope. this will not be my last eagle. i am all ready getting thigs together for the one in ds that got the chopper kill with the lgb that is if i can find the deacls for it. i do know one thing it will be some time before ido another aircraft with tiger strips all over it.so pics later tonight

• 2 weeks later...

All thanks goes to Colin K! He put this whole shindig together, and gave me the chance to do some things I had never done before:

1) build a hasegawa hornet

2) complete a tiger-stripe paint scheme

5) 3 sir,

3) assemble a kit with a million special decals using micro sol, micro set, and solvaset (a milestone for me!)