Remove Before Flight flags

Are you talking about scale RBF decals or pre-printed? I don't know about free downloads but I do know Experts Choice makes them in 1/48 and are available at http://www.bare-metal.com/Experts-Choice-O...ale-Decals.html

If I remember correctly these really aren't decals. You just cut them out and fold them over then glue.

Not sure if I've ever seen downloadable ones but perhaps some others can help. Of course if you download some I'm sure it would be the same procedure. Fold over and glue.

Mark

FWIW we just released a decal sheet of RBF tags in 1/48.

rbfsheetx.jpg

If you have any graphics program, PS, Corel, Adobe - they are pretty easy to make. Red rectangle, white lettering. Personally all the paper ones I've tried were pretty poor. That's why we did the decals and after playing around with them, they're pretty easy and look good!

-brian

Does anyone know if theres a site i can download REMOVE BEFORE FLIGHT flags. If some one know could they please forward a link. much appericated. :woot.gif:

Personally, I believe Eduard's prepainted metal ones are the best. Take a look on their site.

joe.

the one bad thing about paper ones is the wite edges. so you have to go around with a red sharpie and colour all the edges in.

i use the eduard ones they are great. you can get different styles and you can mould the metal easily to make them look like they are flapping in the wind.

here are some ones i just made for everyone and anyone to use.

they are in 1/48 scale.

there not that good, only took a few mins and i didnt put a white dot for the whole. i guess you can do that yourself lol.

myrbftagsjy9.jpg

(dont worry the print out smaller lol)

Richard

Edited by rjwood_uk

Richard,

FWIW

Those RBF tags looks more like the real thing then all the others, all the others look like brand new ones from the manufacture which didn't last long. After the manufacture ones got destroyed (usually a few weeks of use) we just used red canvas strips. Thanks for sharing those, those are the ones I'm using.

Again, FWIW

Reddog :lol:

No prob reddog. glad you like them IWA! lol

hmm..

i will give it ago tonight. for now it dosnt really matter. you could always just cut two in half and stick back to back.

also, there are 2 different styles if i remember correctly. one has the flat end like i have dont, the other has a pointed end ( the end where the wire goes through) so you can just get the end into a point.

and i have also seen ones with black writing.

and hey. brian. their free. dont complain lol :rolleyes:

Richard

Edited by rjwood_uk

i always just print my own as well, pretty easy to do. one thing to try is to do several different shades of red or using the transparency setting in illlustrator fade some back to give a faded well used look. most flags aren't consistent in their color. just a suggestion. :cheers:

Bill