Article on Future in March FSM...

I found the article on Future in the latest FSM extremely interesting. When you think about it, it is really amazing what that stuff can do. The whole model-building scene is relatively new to me, and to be honest, I just learned about this stuff when I discovered this website about a month and a half ago. I bought a big bottle of it about 2 weeks ago, but haven't had the opportunity to use it yet, because I'm not at a point on any of my builds right now where I need it. I'm actually really anxious to try it, though.

Hey, kind of makes you wonder if there's any other undiscovered miracle products out there that you'd never think would work wonders on models...hmm <_<

Guest Copierguy

I'm pretty new too and just used future for the first time last week on my Tomcat. Sure is cheaper than those little bottles of gloss I used to use years ago when everyone used enamels.

After reading these tips for hours every night, grocery shopping takes on a whole new meaning. :thumbsup: