I'd never have thought of going darker camo colour first... you've just saved me a great deal of grief and probably a vicious cursing-the-masks session on mine :P

great job on the deltas, it's always a pleasure to watch such talent in full stride. might I suggest you do a brazilian IIIE next? (hint hint) could be natural metal, could be gray-on-gray, could be the commemorative 30 years "parrot" scheme... :crying2:

keep at it! la revedere!

I blended the colors a bit, as in some pictures of grey Kfirs one can barely notice the different shades.

I then used the ink/future mix hand-brushed on the panel lines, then two coats of future.

It's now shiny like a coin. Tomorrow's the decal day:

DSCF4656.JPG

DSCF4657.JPG

The Smashing Parrot squadron on the grey schemed Kfir is one of my favorites. For some reason it just looks better than over the desert camoflague scheme. I am looking forward to seeing this one decalled Ed!

Cheers,

Jared

So, i have a question (fantastic work on all so far, btw. :thumbsup: ) ;the equadorian (it is equador, right, the one with droptank bombracks?) Kfir looks like it has a radome, it has none of the nose shape of a normal kfir, the nose comes to apoint and has smooth, consistent curve. Did the equadorian kfirs have radar, was this a fluke aircraft, or...what?

That is a Venezuelan Mirage 50, it has a Cyrano radar, similar to the one on the Mirage F1 (because i'm lazy I put it in the Kfir thread...)

The decals are now all done, i also painted the black nose, antennae and the wheel bays.

DSCF4660.JPG

DSCF4662.JPG

I can only repeat myself: great build! Another jewel to add to your collection! :)

Thanks for sharing! :P

The C2 has wheels now; i also painted the missile pylons white and sprayed a matte coat:

DSCF4664.JPG

DSCF4665.JPG

Thank you all!

Think I still have time for another? I'll try!

This time, a "fence", the small canard C1 Kfir. So far the canards are done, also the antennae and scoops.

DSCF4668.JPG

DSCF4669.JPG

I lengthened the belly rack and made the the missile rails a little pointier.

DSCF4672.JPG

This one will be armed with 6 MK-20 Rockeyes ans two AIM-9Ds.

I intend to adapt two drop tanks to MADNAP , the bomb carrying fuel tank.

bomba.JPG

Ooooooooooooooh! Sweeet! :cheers:

Thank you all!

Think I still have time for another? I'll try!

This time, a "fence", the small canard C1 Kfir. So far the canards are done, also the antennae and scoops.

DSCF4668.JPG

DSCF4669.JPG

I lengthened the belly rack and made the the missile rails a little pointier.

DSCF4672.JPG

This one will be armed with 6 MK-20 Rockeyes ans two AIM-9Ds.

I intend to adapt two drop tanks to MADNAP , the bomb carrying fuel tank.

bomba.JPG